Easy User Ban (1.4.3)
Allows you and your staff to manage bans very easily and also display a list of banned users.
Compatible XF Versions: 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
Easy User Ban allows you and your moderators (if permission is set) to easily ban and unban users without having to go to the ACP.
This Add-on also displays the banned users list.
- Link to ban/unban users directly from their profile/member card/profile posts/thread posts/conversations
- Manage bans page where you and your staff can ban/unban multiple users at the same time
- Moderator ban/unban log
- Banned users list
- User Group Permissions
When you hover over the info "icon" on the ban list page, a tooltip with ban reason will show up.
You can ban users permanently or for hours/days/weeks/months/years/ or until a specified date from calendar.
- Set Maximum Users to Ban/Unban at Once
- Quick Reason Select Options (to add predefined ban reasons)
- Set Require Ban Reason
- Display Recent Bans Widget (on banned users page)
- Display Expiring Bans Widget (on banned users page)
- Display Ban Type (on banned users page)
Buy Easy User Ban
License includes 12 months of updates and support.
After this period, you can renew your license for 4.99 EUR to get new updates and support for additional 12 months.
Please read the entire License Agreement here.
|Release Date:||04 April 2015|
|Last Update:||04 July 2017|