What information we collect
When using any products and services provided by Siropu.com, we may require some or all of the following information:
- Email address
- Information related to any financial transactions which may be carried out
- Domain / Uniform Resource Locator (URL) where the software will be installed
Additionally, whilst using the Siropu.com website, any associated websites and sub-domains, some or all of the following information may be collected:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Geographical location
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
- Referral source
- Length of visit, page views, website navigation and any other related browsing activity
What we do with the information we collect
The information you provide to Siropu.com is required for, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Access to the Siropu.com website, associated websites and sub-domains
- Account management
- Purchase confirmation and account reset
- Confirmation of email address from the software license owner
- Sending notices of product upgrades, security alerts and patches, and other relevant communications
- Using it in case of customer payment dispute after product purchase and download
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to Siropu.com is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Siropu.com, any associated websites and sub-domains, use small text files, called cookies, to store information in your web browser. The information stored may include preferences, session identification, HTTP information, and IP address.
You can set your browser to not receive cookies, but this may limit your ability to use Siropu.com and any associated websites and sub-domains.
IP addresses of computers used to visit Siropu.com and any associated websites and sub-domains are stored in our database. This includes when first registering for an account, managing your account details, writing a private or public message or performing any other transaction which results in data being transferred to or from your computer and the website in question.
Your IP address is not visible to the public at any time.
Links to other websites
Siropu.com, any associated websites and sub-domains, may contain links to other websites. These websites may or may not be affiliated with Siropu.com.
Controlling your personal information
Siropu.com will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicit permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you security information, product updates, or other information pertaining to Siropu.com, or your account.
If you discover any of the information Siropu.com holds for you is incorrect or incomplete, that you are unable to change yourself, please contact us as soon as possible so the necessary changes can be made.